Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Last update on this blog: Home Again!

Hey Everyone,

Long time no see, I hope everyone is doing well and probably wondering where I have been for the last couple of weeks. Well let me tell you just that First off My last day of the program was friday January 7th, 2011 and That is the day I got my final review, which was awesome as well so that's exciting, and next comes my flight back home to ohio, which I am home now so it is very exciting because I have missed everyone at home. Now that I am home I am missing everyone from florida, but I know that I will stay in contact with them, so it's all good. My friendships that I have made their won't go away. So now that I am officially done with my program, it was an epic end to the journey of a lifetime(corny I know but eh it fits) I am finishing up school I say 2 more years, but hopefully Now that I am double majoring, and minoring I won't have to take a foreign language, and I can be done even early how exciting is that! So what does the future hold for this blog? I am sad to say that this is the last blog I will ever do for this disney dreams blog, but you can watch out for some new blogs I will be creating, first I will be creating a blog on here that will be called talkpsychwithalexandkarolina, which follows my radio show, and what we do with our lifes, then comes a blog about human resources, and the journey I undergo with that, now this will be a professional blog so it won't be anything silly or anything like that sorry to dissapoint you on that one. Finally you can catch me writing in a blog I manage for my best friend, which is the movement blog which is on here so you can follow me on their as well. So with that I must say farewell to you, and say thanks for reading my posts, and watching my youtube blogs as well it really means a lot to me, and I couldn't stop this post without saying goodbye, it is not a final goodbye as we say in disney, but it's a see yah real soon bye. So with that I say have a good day, and a magical one for a final time, and hope to see you on my other blogs!
Alex A

No comments:

Post a Comment