Saturday, December 18, 2010

Yeah new update

Hey everyone,
hope everyone is doing good! I bet your wondering wow what his alex doing writing in his blog not long after he just did his last update, well I have news to share for everyone! I just wanted to share what has been going on the past couple of weeks! Lets see number one I graduated the from the disney college program last thursday! yeah I am excited I completed my program, and now I only have a couple of weeks left in my program, how exciting is that! I am excited to go back home because I miss home, and my family a lot but a part of me is going to be sad when it's time to leave I might even cry when it is my last day of work! I am also taking 15 or 16 credit hours next semester so it will be a busy semester, and also working a lot because I am saving up to buy a new car I am almost at 1,00o dollars so my hope is that by the time I leave is that I will reach my goal by that time. That way when it is time for me to buy my new car, I can say 1,000 of it is from disney woohoo! Well I think that is all from me for now have to get up early tom I work at 11:30a.m. to 5:30p.m. tomorrow so that is all until next time folks, have a magical night, and day!
alex A

No comments:

Post a Comment