Friday, March 26, 2010

Disney drams blog number 4

Hey Everyone hope everyone is doing fine! I am so sorry that it has been a long time since I wrote in this blog life has just been getting in the way! School is going well I have finally officially changed my major to psychology, and now that everyone officially knows that I have changed it everything feels good again before when some people didn't know it felt like things were being boggled up inside of me waiting to get out but now that my dad knows things are better for me, even if he is still pretty mad at me for changing my major oh well he will get over it in due time! I probably won't be graduating until spring 2012 or fall 2012 I haven't made up my mind yet we will see how things go on that it all depends if I feel like studying for the gre's during my time in disney world probably not so I am sure it will now be fall 2012 so pretty much a year and a half later than my originally planned date for graduation oh well! Hope everyone is doing well can't wait till it's time for disney I haven't decided If i am going to leave on the 23rd for disney or the 22nd haven't decided yet if anyone has any suggestions please let me know ! I know I am so behind on my youtube blogs but school has been hectic as well as life at the moment so I guess I can only have enough time in the for the important things to get done if not please look at my youtube page as I will try to get another blog done this weekend we will see how things go with that!
love you all
alex

No comments:

Post a Comment