Sunday, February 21, 2010

Disney dreams blog number 2

The day February 16th, the time is 12:30p.m., and the year is 2010, and this is the day that I got my invitation letter from disney to get into the disney college internship program for Quick Service Food & Beverage for the Fall 2010 program! I was so excited to get my letter, and even more so since I wasn't expecting it for another week or too, and I now also have my purple folder at home waiting for me. I have now accepted the offer, and paid the dues for the program and am arriving the 23rd of august by plane! I am so excited to go even though is it possible to feel a little homesick before you even go? I started to feel it a little bit yesterday, but I know this will be a great opportunity for me regardless so overall I am excited! Now I am thinking 183 more days till departure, and their is still so much left I have to do! first off I have to talk to my advisors and tell them I am going to do the program, then fill out paperwork to let the school know that I am doing the program in the fall so I don't have to reapply for the spring! While on top of that this week I have to write a 4 page paper for my one class, and study for a test which is all due on the same day on wed. ( oh the life of a college student) thankfully for the paper I can make stuff up, and put it down since it is just a reflection paper! So sorry I have been holding out, and writing in this journal I have been super busy with my classes so hopefully my goal is to write in this blog at least once a week to give you guys some updates in my life, and how my road to disney is going! So until next time have a excellent week!

No comments:

Post a Comment